Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC's web site are provided "as is". Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC's Internet site, even if Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC or a Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk. Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC has provided these links as a convenience and will not be responsible for links which are indecent, harmful, or unlawful.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
9. Unenforceable Provisions
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under applicable law, that will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.
10. Computer viruses and security
Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC will make a reasonable effort to maintain a safe and secure web browsing environment. However, as computer viruses, malicious programs such as “Trojans”, and other “hacking” methods are pervasive across internet and intranet systems, it is your responsibility to maintain and scan your own system for these threats and block or eliminate them where necessary. We are not responsible or liable for any damages or losses caused by such hazards.
By using our website and its functions, such as sending us e-mail, you are transmitting information to us across the internet. You hereby acknowledge that internet communications and transmissions, including e-mail, may not be secure or confidential and that these communications may be obtained or read by other parties. Nicole M Armour, DMD, LLC is not responsible or liable for any damages, losses, or legal fees incurred due to the use or misuse of any personal or other information transmitted to us through our website by e-mail or other electronic means.
11.Medical Information Disclaimer
The information contained on this Website is for informational purposes only and should not be used to diagnose health conditions or to prescribe any remedies such as medications, medical devices, dental appliances, or any other therapeutic intervention. The information on this Website may be presented in conclusory, shorthand or summary form, should not be relied upon to suggest a course of treatment for a particular individual, and is not intended to supplant medical advice provided by your own physician or other healthcare provider. You should never delay in seeking or disregard any medical advice because of something you have read on this Website.
You should always consult a physician or other healthcare provider of your own choice and carefully read all packaging and other information provided by the manufacturer of any medical products or devices before using them.