by Nicole M Armour, DMD –
As a low-volume personal service practice, it has been comfortable to implement additional protective measures to protect you and our staff so that we may continue to serve your oral health needs. I am grateful to have selected a Dental/Medical Specific Contractor in designing our new 2019 office space to maximize airflow efficiency, patient spacing, and access to sterilization measures. We are now reserving appointments for your dental care.
View a hyperlapse video of our 3.5 minute room breakdown procedure. This is followed by tending to instruments in the separate sterilization center.
- Fully Vaccinated Staff
- Spacious Office and Operatories: allow for separate treatment spaces. Clean and simple rooms minimize cross-contamination.
- Extra Treatment Rooms: Stagger use of treatment rooms to allow for air filtration turnover while other rooms sit vacant between patients.
- Low Volume Practice Model: Limited to no more than three patients in the office at any time.
- State-of-the-Art Sterilization Center with strictly adhered CDC/OSHA protocols to prevent cross-contamination and allow for hospital-grade instrument sterilization with routine third party professionally tested accuracy.
- Enhanced Protective Barriers in treatment spaces to cover surfaces and protect you from cross-contamination.
- High Speed Evacuation Closed Suction System to retrieve aerosol when its production is necessary for a procedure.
- CADR 370 Air filtration Units in Each Operatory: Turning over operatory air every 15 minutes.
- HVAC: Two Air Scrubber UV Air Filtration Systems continually processing entire office (heat/air conditioning/fan). Beyond purification, air scrubbing destroys 99% of surface and airborne contaminants using NASA oxidizer and UV technology. (No ozone production)
- Staff PPE (Personal Protective Equipment): For reciprocal protection of both patients and staff, incorporating OSHA and CDC’s most updated guidelines, including use of CDC NIOSH-Approved N95 respirators and use of washable surgical gowns.
- COVID-19 Pre-Screening: Screening upon office arrival, including no-touch temperature assessment.
- Virtual Waiting Room Option: You may opt to call or text upon arrival. We will call or text when your room is ready if you wish to bypass use of the waiting room.
- Use Private Exterior Office Entrance: You may avoid going through shared lobby doors (CHOP entrance) by entering though our private exterior entrance (previously used as an exit) – see image below.
- In-office safety measures: Upon arrival, we ask that you use our hand sanitizer. We will screen you for Covid-19 with a questionnaire and contactless thermometer. Please wear a mask or face covering at all times except during treatment. Gloves worn in public are more likely to be contaminated than clean hands (ex: touch cell phone or face once and they are contaminated).
After ascending stairs, look to your right and you will see our private exterior entrance (formerly patient exit).
Continue to follow us at armourdentistry.com for updates!
Dr. Armour and team
Nicole M Armour, DMD
New Location and Phone:
104 Pheasant Run Suite 108
Newtown, PA 18940